As a young company founded in 2020, we aim to lead by example with a business model that is carbon neutral, intersectional and transparent from the start.
Planet and People over profit.
We are a plastic-free business and our founder is a South West Regional Representative for Surfers Against Sewage.
We do not accept any forms of greenwashing and cannot WORK WITH CHARITIES, ORGANISATIONS OR COMPANIES THAT:
- do not HAVE A RECORD OF SUSTAINABILITY
- DO NOT HAVE EVIDENCE OF INTERSECTIONAL EFFORTS
- DO NOT HAVE AN ENVIRONMENTAL PURPOSE
B U S I N E S S
Our team has been trained by Albert Sustainable Production, and we aim to drive forward-thinking production techniques, including:
C R E A T I V I T Y
- Banning single-use plastics on-set…reusables only!
- Providing digital hand-outs/scripts
- Ensuring each Series or STAND-ALONE film is inherently intersectional
- Using localised sets (where possible)
- Travelling as a team, ie. one vehicle
- Offsetting the carbon footprint of each film with Ecologi
We recognise that it is not acceptable to only offset carbon emissions; we must reduce emissions from source. With this, Earth Minutes strives to become carbon negative by 2022, and our progress will be published in an annual ‘Earth Minutes: Sustainability Report’.